|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum + superannuation + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 09:59|
- Work for an Australian textiles & interiors business
- Enjoy a fantastic company culture with very low staff turnover
- Sell to prestigious design firms
About the role
We're recruiting for an Australian-grown textiles business that provides beautiful and unique interiors for clients in the retail, hospitality, interior design and architecture sectors. Many of their high-quality pieces are designed and produced in Europe, before being distributed throughout ANZ.
The team are on the lookout for a new Account Manager to take ownership of their Design & Architecture channel. This will involve building and leveraging existing relationships with major firms in Sydney, bidding for new contracts, and presenting new ranges.
This is an end-to-end sales position that will involve a mix of account management and new business development.
This role will be based out of the company's Head Office in Alexandria but will entail regular visits to clients in the CBD and Inner suburbs.
To succeed in the role, you'll need previous experience in a B2B sales position in a similar industry. The successful candidate will probably have some existing relationships with Sydney-based architects and design firms.
In return, you'll get to work for a longstanding business that's been financially stable and successful throughout the years. You'll also enjoy a fantastic culture that results in retained staff and numerous business referrals.
Sydney Inner Suburbs location. Salary $80k - $110k + super (negotiable according to experience).
Interested? Contact me - Katej@tshr.com.au 0292229754
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develop sales strategies to achieve business growth.
- Build key relationships with architects and design firms in Sydney.
- Present new collections to buyers/designers and make informed product suggestions.
- Keep up-to-date with market trends and pricing policies, ensuring that you remain competitive.
- B2B sales experience.
- Must have sold into designers/architects/property companies in NSW.
- Strong knowledge of the local textiles and interiors market.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Direct line 0292229754
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's