|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Hill|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 14:31|
In this fun, fast paced environment, you will be responsible for supporting administration/financial functions and inventory control related activities. This position will be responsible for a variety of customer service and admin
WE DO NOT REQUIRE ACCOUNTING SKILLS,STRONG ADMIN & ATD WILL BE SUFFICE
- Accurate and timely administration of AP and AR.
- Process EFT and daily receipts, CC and Cheques.
- Reconcile daily receipts
- Issuing monthly statement and collection of overdue accounts
- Debtor account reconciliations
- Process credit applications
- Preparation of creditor payments
- Ensure process for receiving stock into warehouse is accurate
- Receiving, entering of invoices and raising purchase orders as required
- Assist with COD payments
- Issue customer invoicing daily reconciliation of bank account and credit cards
- Filing and scanning
- Support telephone customer enquires
- Creating and maintain accounts in ERP system
To be considered for this position you will be able to meet the following:
- Have relevant industry experience ideally 3 years within a similar role
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and professional approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working with supplier, customers and staff
This is a great full-time role with part time hours for a talented all-round administration person.
If you're looking to take a step back,yet still be involved in the work force and want a stable work environment,This might appeal!
Gai Scarlett - email@example.com 02 8223 5355
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's