|Job Title:||OFFICE SUPPORT|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Hill|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2018 15:05|
In this fun, fast paced environment, you will be responsible for supporting Customer service and inventory related activities. This position sits within customer service, admin and the accounts team
WE DO NOT REQUIRE ACCOUNTING SKILLS,HOWEVER WE ARE OPEN TO GRADUATES OR RETURN TO WORKFORCE CANDIDATES WITH OFFICE ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE
- Accurate and timely administration of AP and AR.
- Process EFT and daily receipts, CC and Cheques.
- Reconcile daily receipts
- Issuing monthly statement and collection of overdue accounts
- Debtor account reconciliations
- Process credit applications
- Preparation of creditor payments
- Ensure process for receiving stock into warehouse is accurate
- Receiving, entering of invoices and raising purchase orders as required
- Assist with COD payments
- Issue customer invoicing daily reconciliation of bank account and credit cards
- Filing and scanning
- Support telephone customer enquires
- Creating and maintain accounts in ERP system
- Customer phone enquires/Internal and External
To be considered for this position you will be able to meet the following:
- Have relevant industry experience
- Impressive time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and professional approach
- Attention to detail and Accuracy
- MSOFFICE/MYOB exp will be highly regarded
This is a great full-time role with part time hours for a talented all-round administration person.
If you're looking to take a step back,yet still be involved in the work force and want a stable work environment,This might appeal!
Gai Scarlett - firstname.lastname@example.org 02 8223 5355
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's