|Job Title:||Area Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Semb|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2018 09:56|
Area Manager - Victoria
This role is responsible for five flagship locations in and around Melbourne CBD. This company believes that the way to getting results is through the success of their people. They take a hands-on approach to coaching and developing the team to deliver on customer service and sales targets. Previous experience, or current experience in a multi-site role is required. Having a background in fashion, apparel, cosmetics, or similar specialty retail experience is a plus!
About the Role
- Proven track record of achieving sales and KPI targets
- Ability to motivate, inspire, and lead a team of high performers
- Capable of working autonomously to drive innovation
- Create a winning culture to deliver outstanding customer experience
- Responsible for full store performance and development
How To Be A Successful Candidate
- Strong people leader with ability to drive culture
- Passionate retailer to deliver store and company objectives
- Proven track record to implement change
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- Ability to think analytically and adjust quickly
What's in it for you?
- Up to $95 salary package (inclusive of super)
- Clothing allowance + monthly bonus + travel covered
- Product discount for yourself and family members
- Hands-on career development
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Semb on 0450 221 655 quoting reference #8491.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's