Assistant Boutique Manager - Luxury Menswear
|Job Title:||Assistant Boutique Manager - Luxury Menswear|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + super, commission, bonuses and more!|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 14:33|
Our client is renowned for their luxury ready-to-wear, suiting, leather goods, footwear and accessories and are currently recruiting for an Assistant Boutique Manager for their iconic Sydney CBD Boutique.
You must have a suiting/luxury background and share a passion for the World of Luxury Menswear!
- Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI's, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Must lead by example and work towards individual sales targets
- Building and developing strong client relationships
- Organising VIP events and dealing with high profile clientele
- Maintaining visual merchandising and store presentation to company standards
- MUST have suiting/luxury retail experience
- Experience in managing a team with proven ability to exceed set budgets & KPI's
- Effective time management with excellent people management skills
- A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Customer service focused with a sharp eye for store presentation
- Lead by example attitude
- A passion for the World of Luxury is essential
- A competitive base salary
- Amazing individual commission scheme with huge earnings potential
- Achievable team bonus structure
- Generous clothing allowance
- Opportunity to travel overseas
- Amazing discounts and benefits
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's