Assistant GM / Multi-site Manager - Changi Airport - Singapore
|Job Title:||Assistant GM / Multi-site Manager - Changi Airport - Singapore|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Kathleen McGrath|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 12:15|
Assistant General Manager - Alcohol and Tobacco
Experienced leader for fast paced role with global retailer of Premium Liquor, Wine and Tobacco products. As the Assistant GM / Multi-site Manager, you will report into the General Manager of Changi Airport Operations for the brand.
You will be responsible for retail revenue outcomes for the Departures business, customer retention and engagement programs and implementation of strategic plans to drive store productivity across four (4) Departure Terminals.
- Manage three (3) direct reports at Category level and a greater team of 200 personnel
- Execute marketing and merchandising strategies, drive local promotional calendar
- Contribute to sales forecasting and lead improvement across category sales teams
- Build strong supplier partnership relationships and demonstrate true people leadership
Skills and Experience
Multi-Site Retail Management experience in Premium Liquor, Wine and Tobacco or a high turnover/high volume sku's business and demonstrated leadership success in managing large teams, over 150 people, will be highly regarded.
Other key skills requirements include:
- Possess a strong customer service focus, engagement ethos, advocate for process
- Commercially astute, competitive awareness and ability to identify growth opportunities
- Strong business planning skills, forecasting, data analysis KPI management
- Degree qualification in Management, Business or equivalent preferred
- A willingness to be mobile, currently located in Singapore or desirability to relocate
- Endless future career potential and international pathways with this global brand
A rare opportunity to join a highly reputable global business offering a challenging and rewarding career with a culture of professionalism and long-term career pathways.
Up to $140,000 SGD p/a + bonus opportunity as % of salary, based on sales results.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via link with your WORD doc CV.
To know more please call Kathleen McGrath at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1005 quoting TR 8461 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's