Assistant GM Store Manager - Premium Retail
|Job Title:||Assistant GM Store Manager - Premium Retail|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$120000.00 per annum + super + performance bonus|
|Contact Name:||Kathleen McGrath|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 12:05|
Assistant GM / Store Manager
Experienced business leader for dynamic global company in Premium and Luxury Retail.
As the Assistant GM / Store Manager for this prime Sydney CBD location, you will report into the General Manager and indirectly to the greater Senior Leadership Team in Sydney and internationally.
You will be responsible for retail sales outcomes for Sydney, customer retention and engagement programs and implementation of strategic plans to drive store productivity.
- Large format "Flagship " department store located in Sydney CBD
- Manage 4 direct reports at Category/Department level and a greater team of 70
- Execute marketing and merchandising strategies, drive local promotional calendar
- Contribute to sales forecasting and lead continuous improvement across store teams
- Build strong supplier partnership relationships and demonstrate true people leadership
Skills and Experience
Multi-Department Retail Management experience in Premium or Luxury Retail, Department Store or Beverages background and proven leadership of teams greater than 50 people will be highly regarded.
Other key skills requirements include:
- Demonstrated P&L responsibility for store revenue over $100 million p/a
- Strong customer service focus, engagement ethos, be an advocate for process
- Commercially and financially astute with competitive brand awareness
- Ability to identify growth opportunities with offshore buying and merchandising team
- Business planning skills, forecasting, data analysis and translation to measurable KPIs
- Flexibility to work one day per weekend, scheduled bi-monthly
- International travel for management meetings may be required as/when scheduled
- Degree qualification in Management, Business or equivalent preferred
A rare opportunity to join a highly reputable global business offering a challenging and rewarding career with a culture of professionalism and long-term career pathways.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via link with your WORD doc CV.
To know more please call Kathleen McGrath at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1005 quoting TR 8461 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's