Assistant Manager | Doncaster
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager | Doncaster|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Tom Shapland|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2018 09:49|
Assistant Manager - Doncaster
- Global Big Box retailer
- Market leading training and development programs
- Hands-on, fast-paced retail environment - Everyday is different
This Big Box retailer has a global footprint and is a market leader in terms of their training and development programs. As the Assistant Store Manager, you will undergo fully supported training, including all aspects of store operations, along with the opportunity to study towards and gaining certifications in Retail Management.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for providing supportive leadership in a fast-paced environment, helping to maximise store profitability and productivity.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Achieving sales budgets
- Controlling costs/loses
- Warehouse functions- receiving stock and unloading of stock
- Ensuring high VM standards are adhered to
- Preparation and management of rosters, costed to achieve budgets for the store.
- All aspects of staff training and development.
- Implement and maintain the policy and procedures governing Occupational Health & Safety
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and safety.
- Use initiative to control, manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of work in his/her area of responsibility
- Be a constructive team member in the store
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven leadership experience within a mid-size to larger format business in general merchandise or FMCG
- Flexible to work rotating rosters
- Results focused
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Process driven and focused
- Ability to lead, influence and develop teams through a motivated and passionate attitude
- A strong work ethic and "Make it Happen" attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Commercially astute with market place knowledge
- Strong work ethic
- Energetic and physically fit to meet the hands-on demand of responsibilities
If you think you have what it takes to join this successful business please apply using the appropriate link or alternatively call Tom at Trak Recruiting for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's