Assistant Manager - Luxury Menswear
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager - Luxury Menswear|
|Location:||Homebush, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$50000.00 per annum + super, commission, bonuses, uniform|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2018 10:26|
Our client is renowned for their luxury fashion, suiting, leather goods, footwear and accessories and are recruiting for an Assistant Manager for their Homebush Store.
You must have a suiting background and share a passion for the World of Luxury Menswear!
- Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI's, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Must lead by example and work towards individual sales targets
- Building and developing strong client relationships
- Organising VIP events and dealing with high profile clientele
- Maintaining visual merchandising and store presentation to company standards
- MUST have retail suiting experience
- Experience in managing a team with proven ability to exceed set budgets & KPI's
- Effective time management with excellent people management skills
- A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Customer service focused with a sharp eye for store presentation
- Lead by example attitude
- A passion for the World of Luxury is essential
- A competitive base salary
- Amazing individual commission scheme on ALL sales (huge earnings potential)
- Achievable team bonus structure
- Generous clothing allowance
- Opportunity to travel overseas
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Amazing discounts and benefits
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's