|Job Title:||Assistant Manager|
|Location:||Moore Park, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$55000.00 per annum + super, bonuses and incentives|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 15:18|
Opportunity for an Assistant Manager for a busy Moore Park Store!
Our client is renown for their storage and solutions for home and offices! An Australian retailer that prides themselves on delivering high quality products along with friendly service!
As an Assistant Manager, you will ensure the smooth operation of the store, you will be responsible for driving your team to reach sales targets, creating a fun and positive atmosphere for both your team and customers.
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI's and sales targets
- Handling and organising high volumes of stock
- Conducting staff training and coaching to drive KPI performance
- Maintaining visual merchandising and store presentation to company standards
- Being a strong brand ambassador with a superb sales skills
- Strong sales with proven ability to exceed set budgets & KPI's
- Management experience is preferably but not essential
- Experience managing high volumes of stock
- Effective time management with excellent people management skills
- Customer service focused
- A competitive base salary
- Generous result based incentive programs
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to be part of a progressive, energetic and fun company culture
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's