Assistant Store Manager - Premium Men's Fashion
|Job Title:||Assistant Store Manager - Premium Men's Fashion|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$55000 per annum + super + commission|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Semb|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 09:37|
- On-trend & stylish Premium Menswear clothing + suiting
- Incredible training, support, and development
- Earn great commission & receive great product discounts
About the Company
This role reports into the Store Manager and is responsible to help drive sales and service results, while build and grow customer relationships. They have a wide range of products, from every day outfits, to full suits. Join this team to help build your career, keep Melbourne dressed nicely, and earn great commission.
Previous or current experience in a fashion brand management position is a must! A passion for menswear, suiting, and styling is a plus!
About the Role
- Lead and coach team to achieve sales and service targets
- Strong selling ability, with a focus on hitting KPI's
- Understanding of men's fashion and the ability to style clients
A Successful Candidate
- Current or previous management experience in fashion
- Passion for menswear and aware of current trends
- Proven track record of delivering service and sales results
- Proven leadership qualities
What's in it for You?
- FANTASTIC base salary + super!
- GENEROUS bonus structure, with ability to earn more $$$
- OUTSTANDING career development opportunities!
- INCREDIBLE product discount on premium products!
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Semb on 0450 221 655 quoting reference #8388.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's