be a STORE MANAGER and make a difference
|Job Title:||be a STORE MANAGER and make a difference|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + super and bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 16:29|
Our client is seeking Store Manager's across their Sydney stores.
Our client is an established charity with retails stores across Australia, selling clothing and household goods at an affordable price.
Within this role you will be managing a small team and will be responsible for driving the team to reach sales targets, creating a positive atmosphere for both your team and customers.
- Ability to develop, mentor and motivate a team of volunteers
- Conducting staff training & coaching to drive KPI performance
- Ability to analyse and organise stock to maximise sale opportunities
- Maintaining VM and store presentation
- Effectively managing all retail operations within a retail store environment
- Management experience
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets and KPIs
- The ability to drive and motivate a team to success
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- High service levels
- Generous annual salary and benefits
- Working for an organisation which makes a real difference to people's lives
- Supportive company culture that recognizes and rewards success
- Growth and progression opportunities
Prior to an offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete a Health Declaration, National Criminal History Check and Working with Children Check.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's