Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 14:12|
- Work for a fast-growing business in the consumer products space
- Play a strategic role in company growth
- Suitable for an experienced salesperson with a clear background in acquiring new business
About the role
We're recruiting for a fast-growing consumer products business whose innovative brands and products are stocked in major accounts globally.
If you're an experienced salesperson with a knack for developing new business, we want to hear from you!
This is a 360 sales role that will include generating new leads, pitching for new business, and managing a portfolio of key accounts.
You'll lead the client acquisition strategy, working closely with the Marketing and Product Development teams to ensure that the business is set for success in the Australian market.
To succeed in the role, you'll need clear B2B sales experience and will ideally have sold to retailers in your previous roles. You could come from a fashion, FMCG, media or tech background. The critical requirements are your relationships with retailers and your ability to build new business.
In return, you'll get to lead a fast-growing business that allows you to work autonomously, manage your own time and have clear input into the sales strategy. You'll also benefit from complimentary products and a great bonus scheme!
Sydney CBD/Inner Suburbs location. Parking on site. Salary according to experience, but circa $90k - $100k + super + bonus
CONTACT ME: Katej@tshr.com.au 0292229754
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Lead and conquer emerging sales channels.
- Partner with the Marketing and Product Development teams to ensure the commercial success of your brands in the market.
- Drive sales and new customer acquisitions.
- Manage reporting and new business proposals.
- Take over and manage several critical accounts.
- Ensure the successful growth and profitability of the business.
- Senior 360 sales leader; must be capable of generating leads, managing the sales process and closing new deals.
- Experienced account manager.
- Financially savvy, capable of putting together supplier agreements.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and adapt to a changing environment.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's