|Job Title:||Category Manager|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Meikle|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 13:02|
- Are you lead by style and thrive on seeing the impact of sales growth?
- Our client is a market leader within their space, with proven success and business growth.
- If you're looking to elevate your leadership capabilities in this role you will be part of the senior leadership group.
About the Company
Our client is a market leader within their space, who thrives on offering professional and specialised advise to their customers. A culture where customer centricity is at the forefront of this business's success.
Being a market leader, their ethos is all about increasing value product ranges, creating superior marketing strategies, being innovative when it comes to retail touch points and being nimble in a ever changing landscape.
The businesses culture is that of Respect, Integrity, Solutions Based and Collaboration.
Reporting into the General Manager of Merchandise this rare opportunity you will be spending day to day liaising with your retail stores, understanding customer feedback and using your exceptional negation skills and to gain product cut through. You will be expected to use your already outstanding Category Management principles to lead your Category to success. To be successful in the role it is important that your ability to understand and interpret the data is key.
- Build strong relationships with your suppliers, this will involve face to face visits on a by quarterly basis.
- Seek feedback and communicate range updates with all key stakeholders.
- Grow your Category in line with the business strategy
- Work in collaboration with your stakeholders to deliver on marketing promotions, finance to deliver on forecasted budgets and the operations team to ensure product presentation excellence.
- Domestic and International travel will be required
- 3 to 5 years' experience as a Category Manager
- Clearly understand Category Management Pillars
- Excellent presentation skills
- Project Management experience
- Strong Negation skills
- Generous salary package including car allowance
- Excellent career progression
- Be part of the senior leadership team
For a confidential conversation regarding this role please call Rachel Meikle on 98235801.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's