Cluster Manager - Area Manager in Training - Women's Fashion
|Job Title:||Cluster Manager - Area Manager in Training - Women's Fashion|
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Brittany Magson|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 17:38|
Cluster Manager (Area Manager in Training)
- Competitive Salary + Super + Bonus scheme + Travel
- Career progression into Area manager position!
- Fabulous Product + Fabulous Discount!!
Our client is Fashion Power-House Women's Brand, who have been styling the globe with their Timeless collections for over a decade. We are seeking a Cluster Manager in Sydney with career progression into an Area Manager role.
In this role you will be managing 3 stores within the Inner West of Sydney District.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Proven experience in Performance Management
- Training and Development of Store Management
- Strong business acumen and driving sales targets/KPI's within stores.
- Experienced with Profit & Loss repots, implementing action plans off results.
- Training and coaching retail store teams in merchandising standards and expectations
- Supporting our retail stores with a "Lead from the Front" Attitude.
What we need you to have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated skill in performance management, training and development
- Operational savvy, proven sales results and hitting KPI targets.
- High-level communication skills
- A passion for retail and the customer experience
- Exceptional time management, ability to meet deadlines and a focus on store performance.
Are you an experienced Fashion Retail Manager with a PASSION for Fashion? Apply now!! To be a part of a leading, fast paced retailer and grow your career with a nationally recognised brand!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's