Cluster Store Manager - QVB, Blue Mountains & Byron Bay
|Job Title:||Cluster Store Manager - QVB, Blue Mountains & Byron Bay|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2021 12:20|
Born from the journey of healing a stressed skin condition, founders Naomi & Paul Whitfeld's quest for wellness led to a passion for combining innovative, botanical skincare with conscious home spa rituals to treat skin, mind and body as a whole.
Their inspiration for iKOU came in 2007 after a blissful spa treatment in Ubud, Bali that ended in a flower petal bath. "This is the moment that touched our lives forever and inspired us to create a brand that encourages daily rituals to bring the spa holiday feel into everyday life, creating moments to rest, relax, restore."
From humble beginnings making products in their Blue Mountains kitchen, iKOU has flourished to become the international brand it is today, synonymous with a fusion of modern, organic skincare and ancient global spa rituals that transform the way you feel.
The iKOU ethos was founded on the philosophy that skin is an outward reflection of health and emotions. We believe you get the best results when you treat body and mind as a whole, creating rituals to de-stress and relax, and nourish your skin with modern organic skincare.
AUSTRALIAN-MADE - VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE - CLEAN BEAUTY - ORGANIC - EARTH-FRIENDLY
About the role
We are currently seeking an inspiring, positive and experienced Store Manager that is ready for the next step in their career, to manage all 3 iKOU stores across Australia. Based in our Award Winning Sydney Queen Victoria Building retail skincare boutique.
You will feel pride and satisfaction to help lead our engaged team whose passion for inspiring all guests who visit our store to leave feeling healthier and happier as a result.
We are a unique business, with company goals of wow-factor service, passion and knowledge as the KPI's at the heart of our culture.
You will lead the way in the art of retail and find joy in inspiring our guests to experience the benefits of home spa rituals for skin, body and mind.
You will thrive under the support of a hands-on management team who love the world of retail and helping our team grow in their careers with us.
This is a full time role based in the iconic QVB. Please note this role requires availability to work weekends and late night trade on Thursday evenings, with a set roster of Tuesday - Saturday. Please note this role will require occasional travel to Byron Bay and the Blue Mountains.
Our perfect match candidate:
- Embraces and encourages company culture.
- Positive and passionate.
- Great at effective communication and has a proactive attitude.
- You will love being an ambassador for a company that inspires rest and relaxation, not only for our guests but for our team!
- Thrive as you are supported and mentored to grow within iKOU.
- Recognises a high end, five star experience and are willing to go above and beyond.
- Provides guests with wow-factor, memorable customer service.
- Loves the art of retail sales and matching guests to the perfect products for their needs.
- Fosters personal and team's knowledge of iKOU products, ethos and procedures in an inspiring and practical way.
- Works collaboratively to promote a happy, passionate and united team environment.
- Drives excellence in store presentation standards and housekeeping.
- Leads by example and motivates team members to achieve team goals through genuine care and passion for rituals to benefit skin, mind and body.
- Trains and mentors team members so everyone feels valued, supported and loves coming to work each day.
Skills & experience
- Experience managing a small team within a retail environment
- Multi-site experience highly regarded
- Experience in Beauty/ Wellness industry highly regarded
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Experience in coaching teams to achieve success
- Excellent organisational skills
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's