Commercial Manager - Retail
|Job Title:||Commercial Manager - Retail|
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$180000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gai Scarlett|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 08:59|
Our Client is seeking an experienced, dynamic and customer centric Commercial Manager to join their Australian iconic luxury brand.
This highly strategic role presents an exciting and rare opportunity to proactively bring and execute innovative and commercially viable ideas to the Executive team, to advance commercial outcomes and ROI and to maintain a customer first attitude.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Salary to sales analysis and identifying strategies to maximise revenue opportunities, streamline business processes and minimise operating costs;
- Actively participate in the development, monitoring, management and re forecasting of relevant budgets
- Negotiate, manage and administer leasing agreements associated with commercial activities
- Actively pursue and identify new innovative solutions to improve business efficiency and costings across (but not limited to) Payroll and Leasing
- In partnership with other business units, develop and refine the short, medium and long term capital program;
- Embed Customer Service in attitudes and actions;
Key requirements for this position will include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or a related discipline
- Strong commercial contract administration experience in retail leasing and negotiating with Landlords
- High level experience in the development and maintenance of the budget and forecast models as well as providing high quality commercial insights to support the delivery of the Company's strategic plan
- Significant experience in managing a profit centre business
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of commercial and financial funding models
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate and influence people at all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively
- High level of customer service skills
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified. All candidate applications received by Scarlett Recruitment are treated in strict confidence.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com quoting Ref #8674
For further opportunities: www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's