|Job Title:||CRM Coordinator|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 16:59|
Do you have a strong technical knowledge experience in: managing a CRM system?
Our Client is a hugely successful wholesale business with a proud heritage and expert knowledge in Apparel and fabrics. They are currently looking for an experienced CRM Coordinator to join their ever-growing Marketing team. The role predominantly is responsible for the implementation and daily management of our customer contact and engagement strategy.
The responsibility of this role is to leverage a broad spectrum of best practice digital and CRM campaign management.
You will work report into the Head of Digital, you will deliver engaging CRM programs, driving business contribution and loyalty to their customer base. Assisting in the planning, execution and launch of all CRM campaigns. Segment, create and manage customer journeys, as well as tasked with keeping abreast of new innovations in this area and applying swiftly as appropriate to the overarching CRM and digital strategy.
You will be working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will work across end to end Customer Experience & Journeys, Social Strategies, CRM and Loyalty programs.
The CRM Manager is responsible for:
- Build the customer journey, lifecycle and contact strategies
- Build the capability, and deliver targeted activity based on customer purchase behaviour
- Assist new CRM concepts for customer engagement
- Develop digital assets and content for marketing campaigns
- Define CRM objectives and roadmap to deliver the CRM strategies
- Track and report on all CRM campaign results
- Prepare regular reports in order to assess performance against business goals.
- Execution of digital marketing related creative including EDM campaigns from briefing through to go live.
- Develop and execute data driven CRM programs utilising our CRM technology and service providers.
- Expand on current customer lifecycle management across EDM, SMS and Social in line with the business strategy and objectives
- Develop, test and track performance of EDM and SMS content executions to drive improved engagement metrics
- Maintain marketing reports to measure effectiveness of campaigns across all KPI's Analytics & segmentation
- Lead change and continuous improvement programs across the customer database, integrations and tools, retargeting.
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- Marketing related qualification with minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role across the digital space (commercially focused CRM role)
- Understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar platform
- High level of copy-writing, proofing, Excel and editing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in implementing campaigns across the digital space
- Development & execution of supporting promotional program EDM activity
- Can communicate effectively
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Houldey email@example.com
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's