|Job Title:||CRM Executive|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2021 16:11|
Our Clients is a global brand with a clear Australian identity and signature style.
This role is responsible for delivering exceptional customer care for the online business. You will be the voice of the brand, responding to all customer enquiries and returns providing outstanding professional, polite and supportive service to the customer.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Role
- Executing an exceptional customer service strategy, ensuring SLAs are achieved.
- Being an ambassador for the brand and implementing the brand's tone of voice.
- Acting as a product expert for customers, providing styling advice and offering personal shopping experience for VIP customers.
- Providing insights to other teams including Marketing, Design and Warehouse based
- on feedback received from customers and how we can improve to better their experience.
- Working closely with the Warehouse Team to inspire them with the company's service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to achieve key KPIs.
- Assess daily/weekly service levels and quality of service; implement service
- improvement strategies and sales targets conversions.
- Provide weekly customer feedback reports.
- Manage customer related costs of credits and refunds.
- Providing support to Online Dispatch Coordinator as needed in functions such as order
- pick/pack, QC of returns and stock-take
- Managing all incoming exchanges/returns and assessing refunds where appropriate.
- Act as liaison and point of contact for other departments to ensure a customer focused
- approach to business initiatives.
- Management of Shona Joy Facebook Community.
- Responsible for responding to all enquiries (direct messages and comments) across
- Shona Joy social media channels.
- As required, supporting Marketing team with PR send-outs and enquiries.
- Responding to customer enquiries via email and phone.
- Security and fraud management.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, confident, and proactive attitude.
- A natural curiosity to analyse and improve.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to confidently manage and organize a team.
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Proficient user of IT systems (Shopify, Order hive, Niche, Freshdesk preferred).
- 1-2 years of experience in E-commerce Customer Service Management.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Word with experience in modelling analysis research.
- Able to take ownership and be a quick learner.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends of online shopping.
- Experience working in luxury goods is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and adhere to priorities in a fast pace environment
To apply, please use the appropriate link quoting reference #9622
Telephone enquiries can be made to Helen Shields on 0424 188 080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's