Customer Experience Consultant
|Job Title:||Customer Experience Consultant|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 16:22|
Our Client's approach to customer service starts long before the customers reach the online store or showroom. The people who support the business are the heart and soul of the operation, so they put their customers at the forefront of everything they do. A Family owned & Operated Homewares & Furniture business that prides itself natural, sustainable materials and craftsmanship.
The Customer Experience Consultant is responsible for ensuring that every interaction that their customers have across our online & retail store, products, team, and delivery partners is exceptional. Their company culture is dynamic, and diverse. If you possess personal qualities such as empathy, style, creativity, intuition and motivation you could be the right cultural fit. They offer a supportive and nurturing environment with room for growth.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Responding quickly & efficiently to support tickets, customer calls, live chat and other communication channels whilst resolving customer concerns or disputes within the vision and values of the company
- Keeping customers informed about the status of their order, and any changes that have occurred or are relevant to their
- Ensuring publicly visible customer interactions are handled in a way that meets our brand's ethos, such as responses to public reviews and queries on social
- Acting as the point of escalation for critical customer service
- High problem-solving abilities and empathetic conflict resolution.
- Problem solving flair combined with initiative and natural curiosity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 2-4 years experience preferably in a retail, customer service environment.
- Is an excellent communicator across all communication channels, be it written or verbal, internal or customer facing
- Systems oriented and ideally has a depth of experience with help desk software, ecommerce order management systems, POS order systems, and is comfortable learning new systems quickly and
- Proficient in customer care ticketing system
- Desire to learn.
- High level of admin experience
- Passionate about Customer Service
- Culture Focused and empathetic with the ability to turn customer need into business opportunities.
- Team Player
- Outgoing and naturally helpful personality
- Triaging and responding to support tickets, customer calls, live chat and other communication channels.
- Distribution of workload in support ticketing system to ensure efficient and promptresponses and resolutions are provided.
- Keeping customers informed about the status of their order, and any changes thathave occurred or are relevant to their purchase.
To apply, please use the appropriate link quoting reference #.
Telephone enquiries can be made to Helen Shields on or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's