Designer - Denim
|Job Title:||Designer - Denim|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Martin|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2018 09:49|
Womenswear Designer - Denim
Our client is an iconic Australian Womenswear Designer Brand and a rare opportunity has arisen for an innovative Denim Designer to join them, with strong technical experience and knowledge within denim, including weights, washes applied techniques and finishes, to work within the design team and create the latest fashion forward desired looks to complete there unique ranges.
- Research, Design and develop exclusive 'Denim' garments focusing on attention to detail, range attributes and high quality finishes
- Work with design team to identify key seasonal trends
- Work closely with factories to design and create desired garment finishes.
- Source and develop suitable fabric weights and trims per collection
- Produce technical drawing details as required
- Document finishes - techniques / specifications per style
- Strategically drive the brand forward from an innovative design point of view
- Provide regular and constructive feedback to your assistant and design team members on new innovations and factory capabilities.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a solid background in Denim, (at least 3 years) including experience of garment construction, fits, washes and finishes. You will also have strong apparel design experience and will have travelled to off-shore factories. You will have a strong technical textile knowledge and an ability to communicate ideas.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting S8197HM
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's