Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Executive
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Executive|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 14:57|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive that is aligned to the brand values. The role is full time and based in their offices in Double Bay close to Edgecliff Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
About the role
The Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Executive reports directly into the Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Manager and is responsible for the day to day execution of the day to day digital marketing and e-commerce activities.
Duties & responsibilities
- Works with the Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Manager to develop Digital Marketing strategies and devise online brand and product campaigns to raise awareness and drive e-commerce conversion.
- Flawless execution of digital marketing campaigns aligned to strategy & marketing calendar.
- Manages the day-to-day of all website-related integrations.
- Ensure website is consistently up to date.
- Assist with regular reporting on e-commerce & digital marketing metrics.
- Reviews and recommends tactics for E-Commerce platform, to drive profitability, increased site visitors, improved conversion rates and increased basket size using paid and organic methods.
- Monitors e-commerce performance via Google Analytics.
- Devise & manage email marketing segmentation initiatives.
Skills & experience
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Experience in Shopify well regarded but not essential
- Strong analytical experience, particular in Google Analytics
- Experience with CRM and/or email marketing platforms
- Experience with both organic and paid management of social media platforms
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focussed and commercially aware
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's