Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2021 09:46|
Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a successful global Accessories Brand. They are an Australian-based label that has come to fruition through the numerous travel journals of their creative director. Their pieces are designed to honour traditional women's artisanal handwork and weaving techniques to embrace the modern woman, empowering her to feel confident and radiate femininity.
Reporting to the two founders you will be responsible for managing the total digital experience of the brand. The purpose of the role is to promote the brand image consistently with a focus on improving the overall customer experience that will drive sales via eCommerce and traditional sales channels.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be the leading force in leading customer acquisition and retention, leveraging internal resources and agencies to meet digital marketing and eCommerce targets.
You will develop and execute digital marketing campaigns and bring hands-on experience across multiple platforms and channels to help achieve measurable results.
You will be required to manage and execute all aspects of Digital Marketing and advertising to maximise market awareness and maintain the brands position within the market and grow the digital footprint and online community.
- Use analytics to identify improvement opportunities across the website and digital communication platforms
- Deliver important consumer insights back to the wider team, working to identify key purchasing behaviours and milestones in the customer lifecycle, as well as important market trends
- Be a champion for brand awareness and the importance of a curated brand experience for all new and returning online customers
- Develop fully integrated digital marketing strategies, campaigns, and promotional calendars including but not limited to website, B2B, EDM's, Social, SEO/SEM, and content to drive traffic, engagement, and sales.
- Implement and manage organic and paid search, paid advertising, and influencer marketing.
- Conduct business in line with company principles and targeted markets.
- Optimise marketing campaigns via A/B testing, segmentation, and retargeting
- Manage online and digital budgets in order to meet company objectives
- Develop and implement online customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Build the capability, and deliver targeted activity based on customer purchase behaviour
- Develop and execute plans aligned to strategy and business requirements, and aligned contact program is driven through customer insights, segmentation, analytics, and purchase behaviour across Customer Journey Customer Lifecycle Promotional program
- Work with the affiliate program and the media agency partner to develop and integrate online strategy covering areas for Awareness, Direct Acquisition, and Customer Care & Retention.
- Continuously review, analyse and share customer insights with the business to drive an: Increasing ROI on activity Understanding of who their customer is and what they buy Segmented approach to our understanding and communications
- Lead change and continuous improvement programs across the customer database, integrations, and tools, retargeting.
This position requires an applicant with skills in:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or 7 + years' experience in digital marketing in a similar fashion business would be ideal
- Background in Digital marketing gained from Retail or wholesales businesses
- Doesn't mind working for a small growing brand
- Rolling up sleeves and digging into a developing brand
- Managed multiple agency partners
- Developed a growth marketing plan and driving results
- Have experience new formats like Tik Tok, IG Reels, Snapchat etc.
- Competent in SEO and SEM Strategy best practice
- Expert in managing and implementing digital performance programs (SEO, SEM, Display and Social)
- Experienced with Shopify, Iconic Marketplace, and Klayvio necessary
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information
- Development & execution of supporting promotional program EDM activity
- Analytics and segmentation to drive increased customer understanding and continuous growth in ROI
- Proven experience in funnel analysis and best practice approach to website conversion, UX and A/B
- Experience developing multi-channel CRM campaigns to drive engagement and ensure repeat purchase, customer retention, and UX
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's