|Job Title:||E-Commerce Director|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 14:10|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally, namely- Sephora, David Jones and Adore Beauty. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for an E-Commerce Director that is aligned to the Brand Values. The role full time based in their office in Double Bay and close to public transport.
About the role
The E-Commerce Director role is newly created due to the rapid growth of The Beauty Chef e-commerce sites. The E-Commerce Director is responsible for the development and execution of the E-Commerce strategy and for the day-to-day management of multiple direct to consumer sales channels across multiple markets.
As a critical sales channel mix, the role will be responsible for driving all E-Commerce trading activities with current and new markets, to achieve agreed revenue, profit, online traffic, conversion targets and other key e-commerce performance metrics.
Duties & responsibilities
- Develop and evolve the E-Commerce strategy for The Beauty Chef across existing and new markets and channels.
- Responsible for local and international website development and trading - AU, US, UK and Amazon.
- Implements the E-Commerce strategy to create a seamless Omni channel experience for customers to enhance trade.
- Develops strategies, tactics and plans for implementing new functionality and processes for online customers and ensures any changes enhance drive trade and a positive customer experience.
- Oversees the downstream online customer journey.
- Actively seeks technology optimisation solutions to migrate current platforms to enterprise level.
- Signs off on the merchandising of all products to maximise sales including cross-sell/up-sell and site aesthetics, within brand guidelines.
- Work closely with Supply Chain team on strategies that optimise online product assortments in key trading periods.
- Supports and participates in S&OP process to achieve focus and alignment amongst all functions from a S&OP perspective.
- Conducts analysis on E-Commerce data including site traffic, click navigations, page performance shopping behaviour and purchase conversion to inform future activities to drive trade and conversion.
- Reviews and recommends tactics for E-Commerce platform to drive profitability.
- Manages a small E-Commerce team and external consultants.
- Formal qualification in Marketing, Technology or related discipline.
- 5 + years' experience in Head of E-Commerce/ Director level role.
- Understands local and global industry trends and is able to interpret for sales driving activities.
- Experience with Shopify Plus would be beneficial.
- Other beneficial platform experience: Klaviyo, Okendo, Smile, Gorgias, Google Analytics, Glew, Recharge, Shogun.
- Strong IT skills.
- Email Marketing: Klaviyo, Emarysis or similar email marketing / CRM platform
- Website Platforms / Tools: Shopify Plus, Shogun
- Personalisation Integration: Yieldify or similar
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Glew, Google Data Studio, SimilarWeb
- Digital Marketing Tools: Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Trends, Amazon Advertising Console, WeChat/Weibo/RED, Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager, Pinterest, YouTube
- Affiliate: Rakuten or Commission Factory
- Content Hub Platforms: Contently or Contentful
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's