|Job Title:||E-Commerce Executive|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 09:34|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for an E-Commerce Executive that is aligned to the brand values. The role is full time and based in their offices in Double Bay close to Edgecliff Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
About the role
The E-Commerce Executive is a newly created role to support the business during rapid growth. The role reports directly into the Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Manager and is responsible for the day to day execution of the e-commerce activities both domestically and internationally.
Duties & responsibilities
- In partnership with the Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Manager develop the e-commerce strategy.
- Flawless execution of e-commerce strategy aligned to strategy & marketing calendar.
- Manages the day-to-day of all website-related integrations for both Australia and US.
- Ensure websites are consistently up to date.
- Assist with regular reporting on e-commerce metrics.
- Reviews and recommends tactics for E-Commerce platform, to drive profitability, increased site visitors, improved conversion rates and increased basket size using paid and organic methods.
- Monitors e-commerce performance via Google Analytics.
Skills & experience
- 3+ years experience in a similar position
- Experience in Shopify is essential
- Strong analytical experience, particular in Google Analytics
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focussed and commercially aware
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Adrian Markovski, 02 9023 1014.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's