|Job Title:||Ecommerce Assistant|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2021 20:38|
Our Clients, Launched in 2015 by a Mother & Daughter team, this Australian owned & Operated brand has experienced substantial growth in the last 12 months and is ready to take the next steps in cementing their place in the Australian Jewellery Industry. With a real focus on quality and accessible accessories and jewellery, this Dynamic, Fun & fast paced workplace awaits...
- Overall product management including image uploads, descriptions, tagging, SEO optimisation and product launches
- Plan, implement and monitor website content, including products, banners, collection pages and more whilst ensuring clear branding across the whole website.
- Copywriting across website to ensure information and branding is accurate across all pages and collections
- Create automations to the website's theme using Flow (Shopify Plus)
- Understand SEO and web traffic metrics to provide insights
- Assist in troubleshooting Ecommerce issues.
- Continuous research for new strategies and ideas to present to the team for implementation
- Stay up-to-date with competitors and gather ideas from various industries
- Look for opportunities to optimise the user's experience + website functionality
- Research and implement new ways to convert sales
- Work closely with website developer to action new ideas and optimisations
- Work to improve the user's experience by maintaining the online store's appearance and convert visitors to members of The Silver Rewards loyalty program.
- Assist in managing The Silver Rewards loyalty program and constantly look for new ways and ideas to sign up members.
- Book and manage product photography to ensure images are ready for launch
- Photo-shoot management including preparing jewellery, scouting models, booking locations and assisting throughout the shoot.
- Monthly reports outlining website feedback, products etc.
- Experience in an Ecommerce focused role within the retail industry
- Experience with Shopify or Shopify Plus (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce copywriting with luxury standard
- Excellent time management to ensure deadlines are met
- Attention to detail
- Good team spirit
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's