|Job Title:||eCommerce Coordinator|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 16:32|
Our Client is a well-known Gifting Retailer known for their outstanding customer service, strong community connections, and delightful heritage flavour.
The responsibility of this role is to ensure the effective coordination of all facets of the online store to ensure the growth of online sales whilst providing customers with an exemplary online shopping experience.
The role will involve analysing data, identifying customer trends and providing accurate reporting to assist in improved business outcomes and website optimisation. Developing and Implementing development strategies to grow online sales, customer traffic and final conversion rates
You will work closely with their external agencies to manage all the creative across the digital channels, as well as management of the CRM database and overall communication strategy.
The eCommerce Coordinator is responsible for:
· Manage online marketing calendar including all digital activity from product updates, site promotions through to acquisition and retention activity
· Execute, coordinate reporting and make recommendations for online acquisition and retention, including strategies around SEO, SEM, retargeting, display, third party
· Ensure site merch is appropriate and reflects latest arrivals
· Ensure site content is relevant, displayed effectively, and optimised for conversion and search engine optimisation (SEO)
· Oversee dispatch ensuring orders are delivered on time and to brand/customer perception, management of all returns + exchanges.
· Work with content management systems
· Ensure all site content is up to date and accurate for product, pricing and promotions as well as brand standards
· Provide buyers with product feedback to help drive sales online (faulty, fits, best sellers, slow movers)
· Deliver and report on customer service KPIs and fulfilment, produce weekly sales and performance reports,
· Writing product descriptions and copy of the website and the blog.
· Liaise with suppliers to ensure all orders are fulfilled, there are no shortages/partials and the business fulfillment strategy is optimised for maximum time and cost efficiencies
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- Quick to build industry specific insights, particularly when it comes to Social Media and Digital innovation
- Desire and drive to develop career in E-Commerce.
- Able to conduct desk research, analyse information and clearly communicate and present the findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Can communicate effectively
- Marketing Degree or Graphic Design is preferred
- Relevant cross-functional experience (marketing, digital agency, advertising, project management)
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Retail experience is preferred
- Significant working knowledge of Magento or similar platform
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Houldey email@example.com
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's