|Job Title:||eCommerce Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$0.00 - AU$80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 15:33|
- Set KPI benchmarks from analytics and competitive analysis
- Analyse the e-commerce experience across desktop and mobile in order to improve conversions.
- Develop, drive and oversee the company's e-commerce platform from strategy development right through to implementation
- Develops and implements E-commerce strategy to create a seamless omni channel experience for customers to increase sales in line with brand Creative Direction.
- Digital Marketing - Stratagise and manage content and advertising on social media (Facebook, Instagram), Google Ad Words, affiliate networks and search engine optimisation.
- Email Marketing - prepare and plan email marketing to drive sales and retain clients.
- Ensures knowledge of new technologies and strategies to improve E-commerce performance are in place.
- Ensures content and product shots are updated and reflect key messages relating to product imagery and descriptions.
- Plan, project manage and deliver creative e-commerce projects, managing the day to day details of projects
- Execute on going SEO & CRO improvements.
- Responsible for customer acquisition activities to grow the CRM database to drive traffic online and to stores.
- Provide necessary reporting to quantify success and efficiency of digital promotions, paid campaigns, sales and traffic.
- Explore analytic software opportunities to include visitor activity, EDM campaign effectiveness, in-site search engines and linked sales
- Site testing and technical analysis of e-commerce platform
- At least 3 years' experience in online retail.
- Demonstrated success in delivering online sales growth.
- Experience coordinating/managing e-commerce store.
- Site development, technical and aesthetic expertise
- Understand industry trends and is able to interpret for marketing strategies
- Thorough and practical understanding of Ecommerce best practices and current trends.
- Analytical, must have proven experience with Google Analytics developing insights from data and responding accordingly to continually improve the customer experience.
- Experience with Google Adwords
- Technical knowledge and understanding of eCommerce Platforms and common eCommerce plugins.
- Experience in driving cost efficient conversions through digital media, including SEM, SEO, remarketing and affiliate marketing.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Houldey firstname.lastname@example.org
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's