|Job Title:||eCommerce Manager|
|Location:||Hills District, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2018 14:44|
The responsibility of this role is to ensure the effective coordination of all facets of the online store to ensure the growth of online sales whilst providing customers with an exemplary online shopping experience.
You will be responsible for helping to grow and develop the commercial business in emerging markets with a focus on Australia. This will be achieved through the successful deployment of digital best practices, optimization of key platforms, thoughtful analysis of KPIs, consumer insights and platform diagnostics, and the development of a strategic growth road map.
The role will involve analysing data, identifying customer trends and providing accurate reporting to assist in improved business outcomes and website optimisation.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for:
- Manage online marketing calendar including all digital activity from product updates, site promotions through to acquisition and retention activity
- Leveraging the various platforms & tools to deliver against target KPI's, user experience goals and business plans.
- Making recommendations for online acquisition and retention, including strategies around SEO, SEM, retargeting, display, third party
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Commerce Cloud storefront to ensure content, product, pricing, and marketing are aligned and executed properly.
- Support pricing & inventory decisions for seasonal and key event assortments based on a solid understanding of market and online consumer buying behaviour.
- Execute and/or oversee the setup, testing, and deployment of site campaigns and promotions.
- With the Senior Leadership team to support the local market in the development and attainment of e-commerce objectives. Work with teams to define KPIs and implementation strategies to grow online sales.
- Make data-driven decisions to drive growth and ROI through the on-going management of KPIs and Digital Marketing Attribution Modeling.
- Support the development of A/B testing strategy and measure plan by partnering with Consumer Engagement, CRM team and Content Production teams to create more relevant user experiences and support acquisition and growth measured through engagement or ROI.
- Deliver and report on customer service KPIs and fulfilment, produce weekly sales and performance reports, [and] event reports when necessary. Provide analysis and anecdotal opinion
- Understand the role Search and Social play in the consumer journey and which platforms are critical within the market (% penetration)
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- Quick to build industry-specific insights, particularly when it comes to Social Media and Digital innovation
- Desire and drive to develop a career in E-Commerce.
- Skilled knowledge of the following e-commerce channels, software, and platforms: Commerce Cloud, Commerce Cloud Analytics, Salesforce XChange Community, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Webmaster Tools, SAP (AFS), JIRA.
- Can communicate effectively
- Relevant cross-functional experience (marketing, digital agency, advertising, project management.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Houldey firstname.lastname@example.org
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's