Fashion Wholesale Assistant
|Job Title:||Fashion Wholesale Assistant|
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$45000 - AU$55000 per annum + super and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 14:32|
Our client is seeking an energetic wholesale admin and logistics assistant who is a self-motivated go-getter; Reporting to the Head of Sales, they will support internal wholesale operations and the sales order processes in various stages. Key areas for this role include administration support with system input and updates, assist in logistics with the physical packing and shipping of stock for local and international accounts, working both in head office and the off-site warehouse.
This is an exciting role within an Australian company offering progression as wholesale continues to expand internationally.
Duties include (but are not limited to)
- Supporting Head of Sales in all sales related activities.
- Ensuring the picking, packing and dispatching of customer orders meets all brand time-lines and guide lines.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of relationships with new and existing customers
- Responsible for preparing all Sales collateral in collaboration with graphic design team.
- Assist with tradeshows/showroom set up and sales
- Manage daily review of shipments, orders, changes in distribution and deliveries for each account; secure and ensure timely fulfilment of all orders.
- Work with customers to ensure proper in-store execution and assist in managing in-store events as necessary.
- Assist to prepare yearly, seasonal sales projection by accounts and product categories
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Proficiency in Data management tool knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task effectively (crucial)
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong inclination to problem solving.
- Innovated mind.
- Passionate about sales and customer service.
- Autonomous self-starter, intuitive and proactive.
If this sounds like you & you would like to discuss further please send a word doc CV to Sarah at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's