Field Sales Rep
|Job Title:||Field Sales Rep|
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Salary:||NZ$70000.00 - NZ$75000.00 per annum + commission + KiwiSaver|
|Start Date:||January 2020|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 12:01|
About the role
We're recruiting for a premium fashion brand that's famous for its classic cuts.
The team are on the lookout for a Field Sales Manager to help them conquer New Zealand. Reporting through to Head Office, the successful candidate will work autonomously to secure new business as well as managing existing accounts.
This is an on-road position that will entail scoping out the market for new retail partners, presenting new collections 4 times a year, and building lasting customer relationships on behalf of the brand.
This role will suit someone self-motivated who loves to work independently. The employer will treat you with respect and give you the opportunity to manage your own routes. You'll also enjoy some great product discounts!
This role is based in Auckland with regular travel throughout the South Island (including Christchurch, Blenheim, Wanaka and Queenstown) and lower North Island (Taranaki, Manawatu-Wanganui, Hawkes Bay & Wellington). The successful candidate will spend around 40 - 50% of their time on road, and the remainder of the time selling from a Showroom.
- Develop a sales strategy for the New Zealand market.
- Perform quarterly sell ins via showroom and on-road showings.
- Grow the brands wholesale presence, prospecting new customers and opening new doors.
- Manage the brand's overall profile in the NZ market.
- Analyse ongoing sales and identify areas for improvement.
- Candidates must have previous experience in the fashion wholesale industry.
- Experience in an on-road or field sales role, including mapping out routes.
- A list of relevant contacts within the industry.
- A bright, bubbly attitude and willingness to work in a team.
- Full right to work in New Zealand - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's