|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Beaconsfield, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josie Francis|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2018 18:16|
- Hands-on Accountant for Finance Manager role based in Alexandria
- Home grown pioneering start-up business
- Salary circa $130K + super
This people focused retailer is looking for a hands-on Finance Manager to lead a small finance team and provide financial counsel to the CEO and executive team. Our Client is a pioneering start up business in Australia and is on a mission to change the way Australians purchase consumer products. They are now looking for a Finance Manager to add to their finance team. The role is responsible for the Finance and IT areas and is ultimately accountable for developing and implementing financial plans and budgets, ensuring statutory compliance and risk management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hold accountability for all aspects of financial management and monitoring of the internal control environment
- Be a focal point of contact for accounting matters impacting the business
- Ensuring increased levels of performance across financial reporting.
- Oversee cash flow forecasting, P & L, fixed assets, sales analysis, budget preparation, overseeing payroll, stock takes, statutory reporting, and monthly accounts
This could be a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on Accountant with several years' post-qualified experience in accounting from a retail environment. You will understand the importance of internal controls and systems, be analytical, a passionate team player, who is always challenging and seeking to do things a better way. Your business acumen, interpersonal and communication skills, work ethic, and technical competence are all at the highest level and will set you up for success.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Josie Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's