|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Contact Name:||Garry Connell|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2020 13:08|
Reporting to an experienced CFO this busy hands-on role has the possibility to go permanent but for now the focus is an experienced contractor who can "hold the fort", have a hands-on roll up the sleeves approach, and can ensure the day to day accounting activities run smooth.
The role combines both financial and management activities associated with a n organisation turning over $100m plus. In summary, you will lead a small team, and ensure timely and accurate financial reporting, budgeting, cash flow management, variance analysis, and financial recommendations to management are all maintained during this transition.
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- Immediately available (within a week - prefer 5 days a week)
- CA/CPA qualified
- Either at a Finance Manager/Financial Controller role now or have CFO experience and wanting a contract role only.
- Experience in the profession is an advantage but not a must.
- Be a pro-active lateral thinker who is takes pride in what they do and has the ability to cope with changing work demands in a fast-changing environment.
- Be hands on, a team player who gets in and does rather than just delegate
- Preferably have your own ABN and happy to work on an attractive daily rate.
Please reply to Garry Connell - email preferred to email@example.com quoting reference 9445 and confirming your start date availability and your annualised or daily remuneration expectation.