Flagship Store Manager - Premium Fashion
|Job Title:||Flagship Store Manager - Premium Fashion|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Semb|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 11:39|
- Fantastic Salary Package + Bonus
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities & Resources
- Incredible Product Discounts for You PLUS Family + Friends
About the Company
Fashion powerhouse brand across Women's & Youth apparel. Seeking engaged Senior Store Manager for their Flagship location. Their focus is in creating an Energetic, Fun and High Performing store environment. They want their team to be Confident and Successful in delivering an outstanding customer experience.
About the Role
- Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI's, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Effectively managing all retail operations within a retail store environment
- Conducting staff training & coaching to drive KPI performance
- Maintaining visual merchandising and store presentation to company standards
- Building and developing relationships with clients
About a Successful Candidate
- Retail experience as a manager, fashion is ideal but not essential
- Proven ability to exceed set budgets & KPI's
- A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Effective time management with excellent people management skills
- Customer service focused with a sharp eye for store presentation
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary Package + Bonus
- Career Growth & Progression within FASHION!
- Fabulous Products
- Discounts for Yourself PLUS Family & Friends
- Great Training & Development Resources
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Semb on 0450 221 655 quoting reference #8508.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's