Front End Web Developer
|Job Title:||Front End Web Developer|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 15:04|
About the company
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 70 stores across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef is currently stocked internationally in leading retailers such as Sephora, Goop, Selfridges and Anthropologie and specialises in health and beauty products, that focuses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Web Developer that is aligned to the brand values. The role is based in their offices in Double Bay close to a Train Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
This is a 3 month contract with the potential of going into a permanent opportunity. Ideally we see this role being 3 days a week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General E-Commerce Website Optimisation (Shopify Platform)
- Website A/B Testing (Optimizely)
- Analytics & User Experience Optimisation (Full understanding & experience with Google Analytics and other reporting tools)
- Development of interactive 'online program'
- Development of internal 'intranet' platform to house assets, forums, interactive training etc.
- Conversion of design templates to web pages
- Fundamental understanding of SEO and ability to forward think when planning new initiatives, integrations etc. for optimal SEO considerations
- Email Marketing Segmentation
Skills & Experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Shopify is essential
- Experience in Google Analytics, Wordpress, Klaviyo Software and the Adobe Suite highly regarded
- Can demonstrate modern, aesethetic design elements in development work
The Beauty Chef is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focused, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. Please make sure to include some examples of your work. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's