|Job Title:||Garment Technician|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2021 12:15|
Are one of Australia's leading global fashion companies, focused on the next generation of young women. They exist for women who want to embrace who they are by having fun with fashion.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills with a focus on product quality, fit & improvements.
- Customer centric mentality displayed in all thinking & execution of product.
- Using critical judgement to achieve best results within critical path deadlines.
Develop strong working relationships with the buying & design team, demonstrating technical fit &
- fabric knowledge. Be a passionate driver for this collaboration.
- Build and nurture strong and effective relationships with suppliers, understanding relationship building,
- seeking out solutions to problems.
- Completion of fit comments & bulk specs to QC standards, within set timelines, maintaining library &
- developments of templates and procedures. Communicating with the team to ensure priorities align
- with critical path
- Assist in Supplier Sourcing & onboarding
- Managing Shippers Fits and Approval process to suppliers
The ideal Candidate
- Excited by scale & not afraid to suggest process improvements.
- Organised, team player with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and be flexible to meet tight deadlines in
- a fast-paced environment
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Empathetic values driven approach, able to understand issues from multiple perspectives & find an
- appropriate solution
- Driven & enthusiastic member of the team, always up for a challenge and has a willingness to learn.
- Qualifications in garment construction or Fashion
- Solid experience in similar production/quality control/garment technician role
- Knowledge and exposure to global textile sourcing and materials
- Supplier management experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Amazing attention to detail, especially in garment construction and fitting
- Strong Excel skills
- Creative, Problem solving mentality.
- Organisational & Time Management Skills
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to work autonomously and unsupervised.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think out of the box.
To apply, please use the appropriate link quoting reference #9622
Telephone enquiries can be made to Helen Shields on 0424 188 080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's