|Job Title:||General/Operations Manager|
|Location:||Beaconsfield, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2019 21:30|
- Online fashion boutique experiencing growth
- Newly created role, Alexandria Based
- Opportunity to play a key operational role to drive success
Are you an entrepreneurial leader who loves fashion, creativity and innovation, is systems and processes driven and a strong manager who can support future growth?
About the company
Little Party Dress is an online fashion boutique selling unique, affordable styles, enjoying amazing success and growth since its website launch in 2012.
About the role
Working in partnership with the Director and Founder, this exciting new role will oversee operational day to day running of the business by continuing the development of a highly supportive and performance-oriented work culture to deliver high quality products and high levels of service in line with agreed business goals.
The role directly leads and supports all operational, inventory, web fulfilment, customer and staff related activities.
Duties & responsibilities
- Inventory Management
- Website Maintenance
- Customer Service
- Returns Management
- Promotions Planning
- Product and Site Reporting and Analysis
- Competitor and Industry Analysis
- Staff Management
- Relationship Management
Skills & experience
- 3-5 years experience Managing Operations of a successful e-Commerce business
- Customer Focused
- Methodical and Process Driven
- Confident in Leading and Motivating others
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Business Minded
- Works with great Integrity
- Fashion Industry experience preferred
- Generous salary on offer
- 'Can do', positive and vibrant culture
- Grow your career as the business continues to grow
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ann-Maree Chadwick on 0451 920 740.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's