Global Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Global Sales Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 10:29|
Work for a premium Australian label that's on-trend and high quality.
Manage a team of agents and sell to international majors.
Learn from a talented mentor that will provide ongoing development.
About the role
We're recruiting for a contemporary Australian brand that's experienced significant growth domestically and overseas.
Due to the departure of their Global Sales Manager, the team are in search of a new member to take over this position.
The successful candidate will step into a clearly defined role, managing the success of global sales for the brand. This will involve managing an experienced team of overseas agents who have partnered with the brand for a while, bringing on new agents for new territories where appropriate, and driving the overall success and positioning of the brand overseas.
Whilst most of the sell-ins will be covered by agents, travel will still be required as part of the role (circa 5 times a year) in order to meet with Buyers and monitor brand presence.
This role reports into the GM, who will offer ongoing training and development. As the business grows, there will be opportunities for you to broaden your skillset and manage a bigger team.
Sydney location. Accessible by public transport, parking also available on site. This is a full-time position; part-time working options are not available in this instance. Applicants must have the full right to work in Australia.
CONTACT ME - email@example.com / 0292229754
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Generate a global sales plan for your brand.
- Carefully select the majors and department stores that will suit your brand positioning.
- Manage a team of international agents.
- Act as the face of the brand, meeting with key Buyers overseas to maintain relationships, gain critical product feedback and ensure brand consistency overseas.
- Work with marketing and PR to promote the brand in international markets.
- Partner closely with the Production Manager to ensure that timelines are met, and customers are satisfied.
- Sales analysis and reporting.
- Applicants must have experience in the fashion wholesale industry e.g. apparel, denim, accessories, eyewear or footwear.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales.
- Financially savvy and comfortable working with numerous currencies.
- Ability to travel internationally as required.
- International sales experience is highly desirable.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's