|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 14:51|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Graphic Designer that is aligned to the brand values. The role is full time and based in their offices in Double Bay close to Edgecliff Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
About the role
The Graphic Designer role is newly created to support the business in the day to day creative communication. The Graphic Designer reports to the Marketing Director and is responsible for producing finished art that meets The Beauty Chef's brand standards.
Duties & responsibilities
- Produces graphic design and materials in line with brief.
- Provide innovative, strategic and high quality graphic design services that are in line with The Beauty Chef.
- Creates finished artwork for print, online and general marketing activities.
- Partner with Marketing Executive to formulate marketing and campaign creative across all touch points.
- Manipulates, converts or adjusts images to achieve the desired effect.
- Designs finished artwork for POS collateral and materials.
Skills & experience
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Understands industry trends and is able to interpret for marketing activities.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of The Beauty Chef brand, products and industry.
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Strong and flexible skills in print and a strong understanding web and digital design.
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes
- Generous product allowance
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. Please make sure to include a link to your portfolio or attach your portfolio.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's