|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Salary:||super and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 13:25|
As our clients Graphic Designer, you will assist the Marketing team in the day-to-day creative communication of the brand. This role is also responsible for producing finished art that meets brand standards and marketing communication needs.
- Produce graphic design and materials in line with brief
- Create finished artwork for print (including but not limited to) newsprint/press, magazine, brochures, Press Ads, Print Ads, Look Books, catalogues, flyers, invitations
- Craft finished artwork to specification for online (including but not limited to) website images, EDMs, display ads, rich media, social media etc.
- Liaise with key suppliers including printers
- Maintain and upkeep image database in
- Assists Marketing Manager with updating the website and blog
- Assists the Marketing Manager with managing the social media accounts such as Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Formal qualification in Graphic Design
- 1-3 year's Graphic Design experience either in-house or agency
- Understanding of industry trends
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of products, and the industry.
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Strong IT skills.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role, please apply now or send your CV. directly to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's