Head of Digital Marketing
|Job Title:||Head of Digital Marketing|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2021 14:24|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally, namely- Sephora, David Jones and Adore Beauty. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing that is aligned to the Brand Values. The role full time based in their office in Double Bay and close to public transport.
About the role
The Head of Digital Marketing role is newly created due to rapid growth at The Beauty Chef. The Head of Digital Marketing is responsible for the development and execution of the Digital Marketing strategy while ensuring alignment across Digital, Content and E-Commerce.
The role supports growth across digital channels through the execution of Digital Marketing activities, to optimise revenue streams by converting web traffic to sales through innovative, up-to-date, on-brand and seasonal Digital and Social content in line with brand objectives.
Duties & responsibilities
- Develop Digital Marketing strategies (both paid and organic) and devises online brand and product campaigns to raise awareness.
- Manages digital agency partnerships at a highly strategic level.
- Through Digital Marketing Manager manages digital co-op campaigns, flawless execution of digital marketing plans and calendar of activities on time and within agreed budget.
- Develops CPA & ROI goals & drives agency to always perform accordingly to ensure advertising spend efficiency.
- Manages and oversees all of The Beauty Chef's social media channels in regard to promotion, consumer engagement, customer service, performance management and listings.
- Oversees development of regular social media reporting as a means for informing the social strategy.
- Leverage CRM platform segmentation capabilities to deliver targeted, personalised email communication to segments of customer database to respond to behaviours, demographics and opportunities in an automated manner.
- Through Content team, deliver frequent, regular 'newsletter' communications to our active database.
- Leverage data available through CRM platform and Google Analytics to monitor open rates, click-through rates and conversion rates with email marketing content and frequently optimise to establish email as a top performing acquisition channel.
- Manage a small team.
- Formal qualification in Marketing, Technology or related discipline.
- 5 + years' experience in Head of Digital Marekting/ Director level role.
- Understands local and global industry trends and is able to interpret for sales driving activities.
- Beneficial platform experience: Klaviyo, Okendo, Smile, Gorgias, Google Analytics, Glew, Recharge, Shogun.
- Strong IT skills.
- Email Marketing: Klaviyo, Emarysis or similar email marketing / CRM platform
- Website Platforms / Tools: Shopify Plus, Shogun
- Personalisation Integration: Yieldify or similar
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Glew, Google Data Studio, SimilarWeb
- Digital Marketing Tools: Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Trends, Amazon Advertising Console, WeChat/Weibo/RED, Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager, Pinterest, YouTube
- Affiliate: Rakuten or Commission Factory
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's