Head of eCommerce & Retail
|Job Title:||Head of eCommerce & Retail|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$200000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2021 15:34|
Head of eCommerce & Retail
Our client is a Successful Global Apparel Brand looking to recruit a Head of eCommerce and Retail. You will be an Omnichannel expert who will lead both eCommerce and flagship retail for a reputable apparel brand. They are seeking a candidate with a proven track record of leading through complexity and getting things done regardless of the obstacles they may come across. The successful candidate will generate influence, make excellent decisions, and be adaptable.
They are looking for a leader who understands that it is not what they think, but how they think, that matters. The successful candidate needs to demonstrate a track record of providing direction that drives action. You will be a change champion and know how to scale a business. A leader that does not settle for what is in front of them, focusing instead on context, relationships, and dependencies.
It is also essential for the Head of eCommerce & Retail to demonstrate how their integrity, reputation, and relationships make a difference. As consumer expectations continue to shift, it will be the leaders who can put the consumer first and bring others with them whose ideas will take hold.
The leader they are searching for has built great experience in both eCommerce and flagship retail and can identify trends across the globe to connect with key consumers segments to promote brand loyalty and grow the businesses with respect to digital connectivity, community, and brand authenticity to deliver on an integrated omnichannel consumer experience.
* Champion and deeply connect with the consumer shopping for the brand throughout their retail journey (digital, physical)
* Understand the full consumer journey starting from inspiration to purchase, through to post-purchase
* Map the consumer journey with the goal of attracting, retaining, and maximizing consumer engagement
* Lead strategic thinking through the external market and competitor analysis of industry developments and innovation in e-Commerce and retail, to develop an agile strategy.
* Lead the development of an omnichannel strategy for all DTC experiences as well as 3rd party eCommerce platforms
* Assist with the direction and implementation of all product and online assets to achieve growth and profitability targets for overall business operations; oversee seasonal eCommerce initiatives to ensure all projects align with brand strategy to boost revenue growth
* Direct flagship brick and mortar retail strategy across all support functions to drive overall business growth, revenue, and profit targets
* Adopts a strategic view of all storefronts, both digital and physical cross-functionally with B2B channels, whilst ensuring the tactical and fiscal integrity of the store portfolio
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- 8 + years of apparel/footwear or beauty relevant business leadership experience
- 6+ years of experience in eCommerce leadership accompanied by an understanding of brick-and-mortar retail principles
- Strong strategic acumen
- Commercial thinker
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting to and evangelizing direction to cross-functional teams
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional global and geographical teams
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's