|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Location:||Southeastern Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Markovski|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2022 09:44|
About the Business
A super exciting opportunity has come up for a HR Advisor to join one of Australia's leading Premium Retail Brands which continues to grow both throughout Australia and overseas.
About the Role
As a HR Advisor, you will be responsible for providing professional, business-focused advice and support to management and employees in relation to all generalist HR matters. You will also partner with senior staff to any identify HR priorities and in turn recommending solutions. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide HR Generalist advice across all areas including, policies and procedures, remuneration, workplace relations, leave, conditions of service and more.
- Partner with key Stakeholders to influence and support key HR themes.
- Assist the broader team with the advisory piece around performance and employee management
The role is full time working out of the stunning office based in Sydney's South East with adequate parking around the site.
Our Ideal HR Advisor
- Highly engaging and experienced HR professional
- Relevant Human Resources (or related) Diploma or Degree is essential
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Have intermediate computer skills in MS Word and Excel as well as familiarity with HR systems
What's on Offer?
- An amazing collaborative company culture
- Strong, supporting HR team
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Generous remuneration package
- Awesome product discounts
How to Apply
Hit 'Apply' now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's