|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 15:59|
- Exciting opportunity for Standalone HR role
- International Fashion Retailer
- Dynamic role with career growth potential
Our clients are a dynamic and growing fashion company, based in the Melbourne CBD.
Reporting to the Country Director, this role is responsible for the advice and support of HR related activities for the Retail Operations and Corporate divisions of the business.
This unique HR position offers:
- Autonomy with plenty of scope to make the role your own
- Variety with the opportunity to learn and develop HR skills
- A friendly and collaborative team environment
Provide professional, business-focused advice and support to management and employees in relation to Recruitment, On-boarding, Induction, Learning &Development (including product, sales and coaching training), Reward and Recognition, Appraisals, ER, Communications (including conference organisation), Performance Management (probationary reviews and performance reviews), Workplace Health and Safety and supporting HR related admin activities.
Who are we looking for?
- Highly engaging and experienced HR professional
- Relevant Human Resources (or related) Diploma or Degree is essential
- Must have worked in a retail company, preferably in fashion
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Have intermediate computer skills in MS Word and Excel as well as familiarity with HR systems
What is on offer?
- A great working culture
- Generous salary
- Very collaborative and innovative culture in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Enormous opportunities for career development and growth
Is this you? Send your application today! Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ann-Maree Chadwick on 0451 920 740.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's