HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2022 12:15|
About the Business
Our client is one of Australia's leading and top boutique law firms. Going from strength to strength, this successful firm has been voted Employer of Choice on a number of occasions.
About the Role
The HRBP is responsible for providing informed advice and proactive services on all aspects of human resource management within the firm. This will include leading the development and execution of HR strategies that are aligned to the firm's goals, such as staff development, improvements in recruitment and retention, compensation, safety and health, systems, procedures and compliance.
You will partner with senior staff to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate solutions in relation to the firm's objectives will be key to this role.
The role is full time and based in Sydney's CBD, close to public transport.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Be part of the senior leadership team and contribute to monthly board report packs.
- Review HR systems and make recommendations for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Review and update HR policies and procedures to meet legislative and business requirements.
- Lead, monitor and review the performance management system.
- Manage the remuneration structure and annual salary reviews.
- Manages specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plans.
- Promote in-house initiatives to support staff well-being.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or Business Management.
- Ability to work within a team environment and autonomously.
- Experience within a Human Resources position, preferably in a professional services firm.
- Basic understanding of employment law.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- Organisational and administrative ability.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate well with all levels of employees and management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office ability (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook).
- Possess the tact, diplomacy and assertiveness to motivate ancillary services required to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and work to strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply
Hit Apply or for a confidential chat please contact Adrian Markovski on 0420 650 354.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's