HR/People and Culture Manager
|Job Title:||HR/People and Culture Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||super + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2018 15:27|
People and Culture Manager
Maternity Leave contract
- Our client is an exciting and successful international retailer of beauty and skincare products committed to providing a supportive, open and team-oriented culture.
- They are currently looking for a Generalist HR Manager to cover a maternity leave at their Head Office in North Sydney.
- A caring corporate culture that enthuses people to be at work in a place that recognises and celebrates their efforts, ﬁts with their values and is somewhere they enjoy being.
What is the job about?
Reporting directly to the GM, this position has two direct reports and works closely with senior leaders to drive business and personal growth with a strong focus on Employee Engagement.
We are looking for a senior HR/People and Culture Manager who maintains a customer-centric approach and constantly demonstrates company values in supporting the business goals, team and culture.
This is a full-time opportunity but with the flexibility to be part time if required. The duties and responsibilities include;
- General HR duties and responsibilities
- Providing advice, coaching and ongoing support on all employee matters
- Initiate and implement HR strategies and drive major projects such as Great Place to Work submissions
- Working closely with the leadership team to drive engagement and retention
- Identifying and developing actions required to address talent gaps and risks
- Managing recruitment
- Managing WHS
- Supporting payroll
- Providing coaching and advisory support to Managers on performance related matters
- Working closely with L&D to develop training initiatives
- Ensuring compliance of company practices to applicable employment legislation
Who are we looking for?
- Degree qualified in Business, Commerce or HR related disciplines
- Experience as a HR Generalist in a retail environment, preferably in the beauty, skincare or health spa sector
- Strong focus on and experience in Employee Engagement
- Thorough understanding of the General Retail Industry Award
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Professional, results driven leader
What is on offer?
- A great working culture
- Generous salary plus bonus
- Very people focused culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- On-site parking available
Is this you? Send your application today! Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ann-Maree Chadwick on 0451 920 740.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's