International Sales Director - Fashion
|Job Title:||International Sales Director - Fashion|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 17:02|
Work for a luxury Australian designer.
Launch the brand in overseas markets.
Appoint and manage a team of agents and direct reports.
About the role
We're recruiting for a luxury Australian womenswear brand.
The team are on the lookout for an internationally focused sales manager to launch them into the US market and then tackle Europe.
The successful candidate will work closely with the designers to create quarterly collections that are appropriate for overseas markets. They'll then find and appoint overseas agents to help take these collections to market, assisting with initial sell-ins and leveraging their own contacts where necessary.
Whilst the key focus of this role is international sales, the successful candidate will also oversee the domestic success of the brand with the assistance of an experienced direct report.
This role would be ideal for a senior salesperson who has good overseas contacts and a clear background in high-end fashion wholesale.
This employer offers employees great product discounts, a fantastic office culture and tangible development opportunities. You'll also have the rare opportunity to get involved in the creative side of the business, influencing designs and marketing/branding campaigns.
Sydney inner suburbs location. Salary circa $130k + super + product discounts.
CONTACT ME - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0292229754
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the design team to create quarterly collections that are relevant to international markets.
- Launch the brand in key overseas markets, appointing agents and leveraging your own connections.
- Brief the marketing team on brand collaborations with retail customers.
- Take full responsibility for the international success of the brand.
- Lead and develop your direct report, who will assist you with domestic sales.
- Analyse sales performance and identify areas for new business and overall improvements.
- Previous experience in high end or luxury fashion wholesale; womenswear is ideal.
- Strong background in international sales, must have relevant connections with overseas retail accounts.
- Line management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and overseas market requirements.
- A creative flair and good technical knowledge of garments.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's