Junior Fashion Designer
|Job Title:||Junior Fashion Designer|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2018 16:10|
One of Australia's fastest growing fashion brands is now on the hunt for a Junior Designer!
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering trend inspired designs, in line with the brands aesthetic and values.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying current trends both locally and internationally
- Developing mood boards and colour palettes in line with the brands hand writing
- Working with Buying & QA to ensure consistency of fit and best quality of garment
- Delivering trend driven and commercially viable Designs, while always keeping the brands customer in mind
- Displaying a high level of technical ability, and experience in garment construction
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- A Fashion Design Degree is essential
- The ability to design by both hand and PC/MAC
- High attention to detail
- Technical skills and garment construction knowledge
- Computer literacy
- An understanding of the local and overseas fashion markets
- Understanding of critical path and the ability to work to tight deadlines
If you are passionate, creative and meet the above criteria then apply now!
Click APPLY NOW and attach a Word doc resume - your application will be directed to Sarah Nugent
If you are keen to be considered for this position, please give a clear detailed outline of your industry experience & process + systems used.
Alternatively, contact me directly email@example.com
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's