|Job Title:||Kidswear Designer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Martin|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2018 10:26|
DESIGNER - KIDSWEAR
This well known Australian kidswear brand are looking to recruit a kidswear design specialist to join their growing company.
The role will cover a wide range of kidswear styles therefore extensive knowledge is essential. You must be well organised; have strong IT skills; the ability to communicate well with China and other offshore factories; as well as being able to work well under pressure.
A keen eye and attention to detail are required for this role coupled with the ability to communicate within a team.
Our client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running and work quickly and efficiently. This role requires a dynamic and commercial individual with innovative knowledge of apparel trends and extensive experience of working within kidswear.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create/ Design the range in line with range brief and plan
- Prepare technical sketches and design spec sheets and ensure they are in accordance with pattern room and production requirements.
- Perform market and trend research
- Identify current local/ international fashion trends
- Influence brand presentation
- Effective plan of ranges to accommodate resources and timelines
- Select fabrics in order to achieve the product objective & budgetary requirements
- Styling & Storyboard presentations
- Attend product and fit meetings
- Liaise with offshore factories
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting S8538HM
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's