|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Gai Scarlett|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 07:50|
With a strong presence in the domestic and global market and sits within a sales and customer service environment.
Being a very fast paced, reactive yet exciting environment, they are now looking to recruit a strong finance individual who can blend into the current work place and take ownership of the accounts department
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a great business and work with a professional, creative team that are passionate about the success of their brands. Your dynamic interpersonal skills; ability to communicate across all levels of the business; as well as a relevant tertiary or academic qualification will be highly regarded.
- The role requires highly fine-tuned time management skills, an outgoing and ambitious personality coupled with outstanding accounting skills
- You will work closely with the COO and have the support of a strong and established admin and accounting team
- The role will be broadly accountable for financial reporting/planning, forecasting, analysis and to support senior management on business decisions
- You will be required to manage projects, programs and expenditures to ensure financial implications are fully understood and accurately presented
Specific responsibilities include
- Management accounting - domestic and international
- Prepare outsourced payroll and attend to account enquiries
- Monthly management accounts
- Cash flow budgets
- Prepare reports as required by regulatory agencies
- Review creditors aged trial balance sheets
- Manage overseas supplier's deposit and delivery payments
- Financial reporting
- Produce reports for management and cross functional departments as required
- Oversee monthly accounts review process
- Dealing with suppliers/retailers and importers
- Set up new suppliers and credit checks
- Reconcile supplier statements
- FMCG/wholesale and retail experience will be highly regarded
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks with emphasis on meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ideally you will be tertiary qualified with 5+ years accounting experience from within the retail/wholesale industry and a working knowledge of a fully integrated accounting system.
To apply click, APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume to your application, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Gai Scarlett on +61 2 8223 5355. Job Ref 8727.